Suscríbete RSS
Comentarios RSS
Subscríbete por E-mail

Scared NO more !

Monday, March 30, 2009 Posted by Jim

Iam celebrating today my 1st horror movies- free year
I've so carefully avoided watching any horror / scary movies for as long as 365 days , can you believe it ! well actually i hated them for as long as i can remember .. never got to see the amusement of me being scared just for fun .




...Finally i am Free I say NO for horror movies i hate them...


and you gotta admit it .. these guys are getting awfully good , no more goof scares that comes when you're ready for . they catch you off guard all the time now , and it's no good for me .
but i watched tons of scary movies in the past , mainly because i am a sucker for movies , and because all my friends seem to love them .
and they've had it coming , one day i just told them that I've had enough , i just can't take no more scary movies .. which were in my eyes just an unnecessary self torturing time .
and the last horror film i watched was .. Texas chainsaw massacre ( the beginning ) i saw it on DVD .
well .. if you hate horror movies like i do , and if you have friends that like watching them and keep dragging you along to torture you .. well it's time to say NO ..
it's time to stop at the box office and tell them .. OK guys .. you go watch the scary movie and i will go watch another one .... thank God we have big malls where they have multiple screens



Share/Save/Bookmark




You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to "Scared NO more !"

  1. Mohaly Said,

    good for you :) I never got the idea behind terrifying myself!!
    Anyway the bad news is that I have spent the last 34 years boycotting them, can u beat that :)

    Posted on March 31, 2009 at 1:38 PM

     

Post a Comment

Labels

Red de Blogs

Blogs Amigos