Suscríbete RSS
Comentarios RSS
Subscríbete por E-mail

The Pink Panther & Taken ( quick review )

Thursday, March 19, 2009 Posted by Jim
The Pink Panther 2 (2009)

Starring the hilarious Steve Martin as Insp. Jacques Clouseau for the second time .
and a huge bunch of stars such as Jean Reno , Andy Garcia , , Emily Mortimer , Alfred Molina , John Cleese



The movie actually proves that you need much more than just an all stars cast to make a Movie

but John Cleese was very funny , though he had a really small role , as Chief Inspector Dreyfus who hates the guts of Jacques Clouseau ( Martin ) .
-----

Taken (2008/I)

No jacks in this box .... everybody knew that

the trailer of Taken said so ... the plot is quite simple
( A former spy relies on his old skills to save his estranged daughter )

for me , watching that movie included some risk .. i said to myself " ehh same O , same O "
and he'll get the girl at the end ... it's just a matter of how .
but Liam Neeson's acting made it bearable and made the long journey worthwhile
the guy can sell you almost everything ...
Maggie Grace who played ( Kim) the kidnapped daughter took it a bit ( just a bit ) too far
she played a role of an innocent around 17 years old girl



Share/Save/Bookmark




You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 Response to "The Pink Panther & Taken ( quick review )"

  1. Michelle Said,

    I've been looking forward to seeing this one. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my place.

    Posted on March 19, 2009 at 7:09 AM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    I haven't seen "The Pink Panther 2", but I guess it's kinda silly, something like "Burn After Reading"; they got great actors in it but with no story, it was so silly!

    But "Taken" was super Great for me, at first when I saw the actor I said what the? who's this weird guy (Liam Neeson)!! I've never this guy in such a movie, but after watching this I can now say that I'm a fan of him, I liked him, the movie won't be that big thing without him.

    Thanks for the review.

    Posted on March 19, 2009 at 10:48 AM

     
  3. Confessions of a Wandering Soul Said,

    Thanks for taking the time to drop by my blog.I appreciate it heaps :).

    Posted on March 19, 2009 at 10:36 PM

     

Post a Comment

Labels

Red de Blogs

Blogs Amigos