Suscríbete RSS
Comentarios RSS
Subscríbete por E-mail

Livemocha

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 Posted by Jim

Learning French was always a treat for me , yes i've been studying it since 4th elementary school but ever since i graduated from school my French skills gradually faded as i lacked practice , but i am now taking ( Francais 101 ) course hoping to regain what was lost , and who knows i may master it someday soon .




...Become Not only a student but also a teacher and make some friends in the way ...


and i was lucky enough to find ( http://www.livemocha.com/ ) while i was surfing the internt , it's site that will help you learn many languages including French of course and what really makes this site so special is that you can learn and make friends in the same time , as you'll be able to contact with native speakers who'll help you through the journey and become your teachers , you yourself can be a teacher too and help others to learn your language so everybody's actually a student and a teacher in the same time , it's a great idea and a great site , one that i will gladly recommend .



Share/Save/Bookmark

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 Response to "Livemocha"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    click on link for livemocha scam:

    http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2386

    Posted on September 24, 2010 at 10:53 AM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    I like LiveMocha. I teach Mostly English on the site. I did have one girl tell me she wants to show me "more many things,and otherwise I didn't like where the chat was going." I clicked the button that said she's a whore. Paraphrasing. No other problem. I think LiveMocha is good. You can learn from live speakers. I help people from several languages to English. As long as you are aware of people asking for anything that doesn't have to do with their language assistance, It's safe. Just be "street wise." If someone tells you his whole family got flattened out in the street and his bank account blew up along with the bank, Block him. That simple.

    Posted on October 1, 2011 at 2:18 PM

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    Corrections to 2. Anonymous: I made a couple of errors in my post above. "more many things," and otherwise I ... If you smell a rat, you can scat.

    Posted on October 1, 2011 at 2:24 PM

     

Post a Comment

Labels

Red de Blogs

Blogs Amigos